miércoles, 28 de mayo de 2014

Welcome to our crazy wagon!


Hi everyone!

My name is Valentina and i am 14 years old. And the beautiful girl that i have the honor to be holding in this picture is Isabella, my 3 year old niece who is really spunky, cute, mischievous, funny, smart, and happens to have Down Syndrome.




Maybe some of you are wondering why in the world would a 14 year old start this kind of blog. Okay, it is just that i am not THAT kind of 14 year old. Before you ask, yes, im into selfies, buuuuut im also into advocacy, into books, into adoption, into special needs kids and a whole bunch of stuff that people in my school don't consider appropiate for my age, but that's ok, after all it makes me feel kinda better with myself haha.

My native language is not english, so please forgive me if you spot any grammar mistake. 
The purpose of this blog is to teach people that Down Syndrome is not an illness, that people don't suffer from Down Syndrome. This blog will serve as a diary in which i will share all of our adventures, but also all of my wild, crazy thoughts.



Welcome to this wagon called A Little Extra, we hope you enjoy the ride!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario